PILR’s Staff Give Thanks.
- I am thankful for my family and friends, my job and that I get to help people in said job -Megan Hayse, Employment Specialist
- I am thankful for my amazing girlfriend and our 2 kids, my family, a job that I enjoy very much and to life in general. – Anthony Frischenmeyer, Employment Specialist
- I am thankful for potatoes the most magical of vegetables…Also an awesome job and great co-workers. – Adam Fortna, Business Account Manager
- I am thankful for my family and comfortable home. I am thankful for my PILR family. I am thankful for a staff and Board of Directors that are dedicated to PILR’s mission. I am thankful to the Hutch Community Foundation for a grant award that will afford us the opportunity to upgrade our computers. – Chris Owens, Executive Director
- I am thankful for my beautiful family and being a part of this amazing company with so many great people doing what I love to do and that’s helping people. – Ericka Fischer, Employment Specialist
- I’m thankful for my good looks and intelligence and sweet disposition but most of all for my ability to be humble. – Dan Owens, Employment Specialist
- I am grateful for my supportive family and friends, an amazing work family, and the opportunity to help others each day. – Karrlita Fortna, Administrative Assistant/HR
- I am thankful for: Living in a country that allows me to be me. The ability to go where I want when I want. The ability to worship how, who, and when I want. The children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren that I am blessed with. The parents that raised me to be hard working, compassionate, and passionate. My spouse for standing beside me and facing challenges together. The unconditional love my family has for me. The friends I have found and lost along this crazy path of life. The hard times and heartaches because they have shaped me into the person I am today. – Debbie Goertz, Accounting Coordinator
November begins the holiday season and has many reminders to be Thankful, what are you thankful for this year? If you are grateful for what we do here at Prairie Independent Living, please think about contributing to our mission through a donation on giving Tuesday.
Entering its sixth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. Since its inaugural year in 2012, #GivingTuesday has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy with events throughout the year and a growing catalog of resources.